Who I am...

A mom who is trying to inspire creativity in her children, provide fun and nutritious meals that are out of the ordinary extraordinary, creating minimal waste and maximum taste in a little tiny space

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

just a little offshoot of my main blog to showcase our bento lunches and the bentos of others that I find especially remarkable or extremely tasty

Just a quick lunch

Husband and I both had potlucks last Thursday, so I only had 3 little lunches to make. Since I was in a hurry, and the fridge was running bare, this is probably the fastest lunch I have made so far!

Weekly Bento, Nov 20th

I whipped up a can of tuna with mayo and a little relish, threw in some snowflake shaped ritz crackers, added some already sliced cheese, diced an apple and soaked in lemon juice and water for a minute or so, while I assembled everything. They had apple-cranberry juice to drink and the last of the remaining granola bars for snack.

Weekly Bento, Nov 20th

As far as I know, the girls really liked this easy-peasy lunch, no complaints. They'd been waiting a week to be able to have the special ritz crackers, so I am sure that made their day :) They are pretty easy to please! And my potluck was delicious, tons of yummy soups and breads! I made a delicious apple cider with a sliced orange, brown sugar, apple juice, and mulling spices from Whole Foods in the crock pot. Yum. In fact, I think I am going to make it again (for the third time!!) tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Now if only I could figure out how to make it a cup at a time, hmm . . .

1 comments:

  1. Sous Chef Mom said...
     

    Wow, What is a Bento!? All I know is they look Neato! Thanks for commenting on my site... I will have to browse around your blogs :)

Post a Comment